Privacy is important to 5 Stones HRM We value the privacy of our clients, applicants, and employees. 5 Stones recognizes that our clients have certain rights in regards to any personal information we gather from them. As part of 5 Stones’ support of local privacy laws, we have procedures in place to be fully PDP Act-compliant
The following discloses our privacy policies and how we gather, store and use your personal data. Please review this information to understand how we may collect, use, and share your personal data. Without the pertinent personal information, we may not be able to help you with your search.
What data does 5 Stones collect?
5 Stones collects the following information about you: personal information, including and is not limited to your name, contact details, qualifications, work history, work permit status, languages spoken, professional memberships and accreditations, work objectives, and other information from your CV. If you are under consideration for a position, we may also check your references. The information 5 Stones collects is used, and disclosed only for the functions described below.
How does 5 Stones collect data?
5 Stones collects your personal data when you send your CV or personal information to us or when we receive inquires via an employment search engine that you have registered with. These results may include inquiries we may make on your behalf regarding background checks, former employers, medical tests, professional associations, registration bodies, work colleagues, and do not exclude any information concerning criminal matters, involvement in inquests or inquiries, insurance investigations, litigation, professional disciplinary matters, registrations, or workplace complaints.
Personal Data Use and Disclosure:
5 Stones will hold, use and disclose your personal data for”
- For the purpose of providing clients with our services
- For the purpose of upholding our business relationship, including but not limited to website users, candidates and clients
- For the purpose of allowing CV submissions from our candidates
- For the purpose of providing clients with the capability to apply for positions
- For the purpose of matching clients with job openings,
- For the purpose of aiding us in location a position for our clients
- For the purpose of sending a client’s personal data, with his or her consent, to a company or organization in response to an inquiry
- For the purpose of direct-marketing products and services, informing clients of pertinent competitions, events, news, industry updates, promotions, reports, and other information. Please note that clients are provided with the opportunity to unsubscribe from all such communications
- For the purpose of working with vetted third parties on retainer for services to benefit our clients. These services include and are not limited to testing for skills and psychometric evaluations. These third parties must comply with 5 Stones’ privacy and confidentiality policies.
- For the purpose of working with equally vetted outside parties that provide 5 Stones with services including but not limited to function coordinators, IT consultants, mailing houses, and professional advisers. These third parties must comply with 5 Stones’ privacy and confidentiality policies.
- For the purpose of complying with requests from regulatory or law enforcement for the release of such data
- For the purpose of requesting a client’s consent to collect, hold, use, and disclose a client’s personal data for any other purpose or purposes not listed above.
Personal Data Accessibility
5 Stones takes careful steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate, up to date, and complete.
Please contact the 5 Stones in the event your personal information has changed so we may update and correct any and all information in accordance with applicable privacy law.
5 Stones may also periodically contact you ensure the information you provided is still correct.
5 Stones takes quality control steps to protect our clients’ personal information abuse, theft, or unauthorised access. 5 Stones utilizes state of the art protection and survelliance systems to guard our clients’ personal information. Personal information is securetly stored via hard copy and/or electronically on 5 Stones’ software and secured systems. Personal information is securely destroyed or deleted after it is no longer needed.
Changes to this Policy
Contacting 5 Stones
Please contact 5 Stones’ Data Protection Officer if you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal information via email at: DPO@5stoneshrm.com